This is a very versatile shortcode, allowing you to display posts on any page. Choose from 6 blog designs along with a plethora of customization options. Create unlimited blog pages each with a unique look and category of posts. Compatible with both single and dual sidebars, the blog shortcode also allows you to build magazine style layouts, the possibilities are amazing!
5 benefits of changing your air filter regularly
Dirty filters kill your AC's efficiency, so install a new one every month during the cooling season for central and window units or clean them if you've got the washable type. And there are at least 5 benefits of changing your air filter regularly 1 Increased fuel efficiency: 2 Reduced emissions: 3 Prolongs engine life 4 Inexpensive and quick fix 5 Easy to track
How do coalescing filter and filter separator working
The oil-water separator filter is designed for oil - water liquid separation , containing two filters, namely: poly filter and separation filter. For example, in the oil in addition to the water system, oil flows into the coalescence separator, first passes through the coalescence filter, coalescence filter to filter out the solid impurities and tiny water droplets coalesce into larger drops. Most of the coalescence of water droplets can be separated and removed by gravity from the oil, the settlement into the sump. Then oil flowing through the separation filter, separation filter has good lipophilic hydrophobic, thereby further separating the water, finally the clean, dry oil outflow coalescence separator. Oil first inlet pipe into the lower portion of the filter housing, and then flows through the oil filter from the inside outward, when the coarse particles will immediately precipitated, and discharged by the drainvalve, the smaller particles are filter intercept. The after last clean oil through the filter tray pooled, from outlet pipe outflow coalescence separator, with the increase in the amount of oil to be processed, and deposited in the filter pollutants caused by the rise of pressure coalescence . Coalescence filter is clogged and should be replaced when the differential pressure rises to 0.15Mpa. Fluid from the coalescence separator inlet flow to a tray, and then internal shunt to a filter, filtered, demulsification, water molecules grew, coalescence process, impurities trapped in a filter element, the coalescent drops settlement in the settling tank, the oil from the outside into the secondary filter, br-inging together two trays from the coalescence separator outlet. Two filter material is hydrophobic, oil can pass free water were blocked outside the filter into the settling tank and discharged through the discharge of sewage valve.
Introduction about dust filter & features
Dust air filter is the filter length crisp folded into pleats, star bonded together [...]
6 Design Layouts To Select
Each blog shortcode can use any of our 6 designs and can be used with a single or dual sidebar. Each instance has its own set of options for customization providing ultimate flexibility per use.
Create Unlimited Blog Pages
The Blog shortcode allows you to use it on as many pages as you wish. Each instance can have a unique set of categories that display giving you superior flexibility for various types of layout, even magazine style.
Loaded With Customization Options
Each blog instance you use has a massive set of options for customization. These options allow you to choose how each set of posts display, making it unique to your site.
Number Of Posts
This option allows you to control the number of posts that will display with the blog shortcode.
This option allows you to choose which category or categroies will display with the blog shortcode.
This option allows you to easily exclude one or more categories. Perfect for those who have many.
This option allows you to show a post excerpt or the full content of each blog post.
This option allows you to show or hide the blog post image that dispalys on each of your posts.
Type of Scroll
This option allows you to choose infinite scroll, or classic numerical pagination for your posts.
This option allows you to choose if pagination will display for navigating through posts.
This option allows you to show or hide the blog post title that dispalys on each of your posts.
This option allows you to strip HTML from the post, which is perfect for when using excerpts.
Total Control Over Meta Deta Display
With each blog shortcode comes a full set of options for meta data. These options allow you to enable or disable each different section of meta data, or the entire set together.
- Show or hide all meta info with one easyoption.
- Show or hide the author of the post.
- Show or hide the individual post categories.
- Show or hide the comment icon and number.
- Show or hide the date of the post.
- Show or hide the Read More link with icon arrow.
- Show or hide the tags of the post.
Complete Set of Options
That’s not all, see below for the every option included with the blog shortcode.
- number_posts = numerical value to show how many posts you want per page, example 5. Can be -1 which means all posts will be displayed on one page
- cat_slug = slug name of the category from which you want the posts to be displayed. Use a , for multiple categories
- exclude_cats = slug name of the category you want to exclude. Use a , for multiple categories
- title = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the title
- thumbnail = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the image thumbnail
- excerpt = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the excerpt
- excerpt_words = numerical value that controls length of excerpt
- meta_all = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide all meta info
- meta_author = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the author
- meta_categories = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the categories
- meta_comments = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the comments
- meta_date = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the date
- meta_link = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide the link
- paging = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide pagination
- scrolling = one of these values: pagination or infinite
- strip_HTML = one of these values: yes, no. This will show or hide HTML in the excertps
- blog_grid_columns = one of these values: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Controls the column width of blog grid layout
- layout = one of these values: large, medium, large alternate, medium alternate, grid, timeline
- class = add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id = add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.